You’ve heard us say it – “we are a group of people passionate about health at work” – and we mean it. We love seeing people make positive changes and improve their health and we know the workplace is a great place to enable this. We believe that the people behind our programs are essential to success. That’s why we are looking for only the very best to join our team… and we do everything we can to keep our team happy.
We work with people who not only can take the ball and run, but are excited to work with a dynamic bunch of people who work for a purpose.
Interested in working with us? See our vacancies below. No vacancies in your area, feel free to contact us via the form below.
Exciting opportunity for a motivated Health Professional to join our team running Injury Prevention and Workplace Wellness programs with our clients.
We are seeking that extraordinaire that possesses a natural affinity to help our valued clients with their health, safety and wellness requirements.
Nurse/Health Consultant – We Need You!
About the Company:
Vitality Works is an innovative health and wellness company that provides a full spectrum of workplace health services across New Zealand and Australia.
Key Skills and Experience
We are seeking that Nurse extraordinaire that everyone loves to work with. Motivated and passionate and happy to help out. This is a great contract role for someone who also loves travelling and is self motivated to get things done.
· Registered Nurse or Health degree equivalent
· Ideally experienced in performing health assessments and lifestyle coaching
· Savvy with Excel and Information Management Systems
· Confident, friendly and proactive
· Genuinely passionate about preventative health care
· Brilliant time management skills and can work autonomously
· Can communicate at all levels
· Excellent writing/report skills
· Training provided to assist in the different areas of health screening
· An opportunity to manage your own time/small business
· Flexibility to work the contract hours around your lifestyle
· Happily work as part of the overall team, communicating with Head Office with freedom to get the job done
We are searching for someone who is really passionate about a healthy lifestyle and sharing their expertise with others. The health assessment includes CVD risk assessment, together with lifestyle coaching around nutrition, exercise, stress and sleep. Vision, hearing and lung function knowledge are an advantage as these can be part of the health screening.
This job does include travel which is fully reimbursable. We have requirements for Wellington immediately.
Happy to discuss more detail over the phone – just give Paula a call.
Thanks so much for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
**We also have requirements for Christchurch, Otago/Southland region too**